Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rainy Days

This week has been a rain filled week. It has rained for 3 days on and off. We have had numerous tornado watches and some even touched down. I just do not like rainy days. I can handle evening rain but during the day is the worse. No walks or playing outside, dark and dreary, tired all day and then you just do not feel like doing anything. There's not a whole lot for me to do inside. The house is clean, laundry done and everything is picked up.
I am just plain BORED. I know how can can a person be bored when she is taking care of a 14 month old and a 3 yr old. It is possible. They are doing pretty good playing by themselves and do not really need me to occupy them much. Maybe after school is out I will take them to Burger King to play indoors. We did that the other day and the kids had so much fun. It also gave me an hour of relaxing and talking with my mom. I kind of wished they had Wifi though.
I am excited about this weekend. We are going to go to the NC Zoo on Mother's Day. We went there for Father's day last year but it was hot and the animals were being lazy so we are hoping that this time it will be cooler and the animals will be more active. It will be a fun filled day.

No comments: