Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day

Yes I know I am a little behind posting this but better than never. I hope you all had a great Mother's day and indulged yourselves. We went to the NC Zoo in Asheboro, NC. It was a great day. At first I was a little worried cause it was very cloud covered and chilly out. The girls and I were in shorts and tank tops. Once we got there and started out trek around the zoo it warmed up and the sun came out. We actually got to see a few things we missed last year when we went there for father's day. It was also a great work out. I thought that the girls would love to walk most of the time but we took the umbrella strollers in case they got tired. The decided to ride most of the time. We got some great photos, so here they are.

Look My babies are hatching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures sure are cute. The zoo looks real nice.

Love,

Mom