Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am back

Sorry to all my readers for taking a break. I was just in the " I don't want to be bothered with anything" mood for the last few months. I really hope to get back in the swing of things again.
I am loving the Spring time. Flowers are blooming, sun is nice and warm, playing outside more and we even went swimming last week. I am so looking forward to school being out and being able to lay around the pool. The girls have been somewhat bored with playing outside lately since their friends that lived next door moved away. They only have each other to play with for now. I am going to join a moms group here in our town to meet new people and for the girls to meet new friends. I have been putting off joining this group but I figured I need to do this more now for the girls.
I am so excited.. This month is going to be a fun and busy month. On Sunday, Mother's Day, we are heading to the NC Zoo. On Friday the 15th I am flying to GA to visit with my best friend that I haven't seen in 6 yrs. Then we are going to PA for Memorial day weekend. Then on the 31st I have a Mary Kay facial class. In between Scott has softball games Tues and Fri. It will be a nice change having lots of things to do. So I hope you all are doing great and I look forward to getting back into the swing of sharing on here again.

No comments: