Saturday, January 17, 2009

Teagen's Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Teagen's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. We had a total of 16 people. Boy was that place crowded. We would have loved to turn around and go back out. We had to wait to find enough tables for all of us and then it was still crowded. I have never seen so many people in that place at one time.
We had a great time. Teagen received lots of nice gifts including a Scooby Doo discovery box set for early skill building, a princess cash register, 2 pair of shoes, rain boots, princess dress and a bath tub paint and crayon set.
She decided that she wanted a Mickey Mouse birthday instead of Dora. Shocked me! So instead of buying a cake we decided to make it and Scott decorated it himself. He did an awesome job. He is so talented. So here are the pics.. Thanks everyone for sharing in this special day with us.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that she's 3 years old! It seems like she was just born yesterday; I remember that day so well. She looks so much like you! Give her a hug for me. I miss you all. - Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had so much fun. The pictures are so pretty, Teagen looks so different in the picture. I still can't believe she is 3. Time sure is flying. Tell Scott he did a wonderful job on the cake. It looked like a profashional (not spelled wright) did it. Thanks for putting the pictures on so soon.

Love Mom