Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm back

Well sorry it has been so long. It has been a very busy month. I hope you have all had a great holiday. Ours was very nice. We spent Christmas day here at our house then the 26th we headed up to Pa. We were there till Jan.2. It was nice being with our family for a week.
Now that things are finally getting back to normal it is nice. Teagen is fully potty trained. Payten seems to doing better in school with doing as the teacher asks. I am still babysitting. Her mom decided to go back to College so on the nights that she has school and dad works nights I have her till 9 pm. She is getting so much more mobile and into everything like a normal 10 month old. Tonight she decided that she was going to try to go upstairs after Teagen. I let her get a few steps up before I grabed her. Boy did I forget about all this fun stuff with babies.
We are now looking for land to put a house on. We picked out our Mod(house) but now we have to find land. It should be interesting. My brother, his girlfriend and her son are coming down for a visit. We are all so excited. They will be celebrating Teagen's 3rd birthday with us on Sunday. It is so hard to believe that she is going to be 3 already. Time flies TOO fast.
We are planning on getting pregnant with our 3rd in Aug or Sept. Sometimes we wonder if we really want to start over again but I know in my heart that I want to and if we don't I'll regret it the rest of my life.
So now that I wrote a book for the first time back. How was your holiday's? Anything funny or interesting happen to you and your family?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to read your Blog again. I can't believe Candance is doing that stuff already. You will really have to watch her. I can't believe that Teagen is going to be 3 already. It is hard to believe it.
Love Mom

Mary said...

Glad to hear things are going good. You should have stayed longer and enjoyed our snow with us: ) Tell Teagen we wish her the best on her birthday. Wish I wasn't so poor or we would send her something.

MIss you all

xoxoxo