Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally

Well we have been trying forever to get our youngest, who will be 3 next month, to potty train. I finally gave up. I was getting so frustrated with her only wanting to go when she wanted to go. So I backed off. Well yesterday she decided that she wanted to wear big girl underwear. She had about 4 accidents but that was okay at least she was trying. Today she went all day with NO accidents. She was even just going to the potty on her own or telling me. We are so proud of her. We are going to have to take her to Chuck E Cheese after Christmas since we told her if she was out of diapers before Christmas we would take her. Also she wants to give Santa her diapers in exchange for toys. How funny is that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is real cute. Tell her grammy is real proud of her. I wish I could go to chucky cheese with her. I hope she keeps up the good work.
Love Mom

Mary said...

That is wondeful! I always heard that you don't want to push too hard that they will let you know when they are ready, guess it was true. Tell her congrats! It's nice not having to change diapers anymore : )

Happy Holidays!

xoxoxox

Elizabeth F. said...

That is a good idea. Xander exchanged his binkie for toys one Christmas. He was almost 3 and he hung it on the Christmas Tree for Santa to take to another baby who needed it. Santa left him his most desired present a Power Rangers Movie! LOL!