Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yay.... almost ready

Well tomorrow afternoon we leave for our week vacation up North. We are almost packed and ready to go. We have not been home since May so that is also the last time we got to see most of our family and friends. I am so excited cause on Sat night we are going out with our friends to celebrate my 30th Birthday. I am also excited to be 30. I know I am weird. But most of my friends are over 30 and so now I will fit in even more. I was told that now I am now going to be a person people will come to for advice. Well people already do. I didn't know that age had anything to do with that.
It has been a very busy day so now I am taking a small break and relaxing. Why does it always have to be stressful and hectic when you are getting ready to leave for vacation? Well I guess it is time to get back to finish packing.

2 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at home. We'll see you when you get back. Have a safe and fun trip.

P.S. Happy Birthday!! Now you are old like me. ha..ha..

Becca said...

You have to stress so that you can really enjoy being relaxed later!