Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Style



Ok well I am going to be 30 in 19 days so I figured hey why not a new style for a new decade. So I finally got the chance to go and do just that. Before I went my hair was well about 2 inches below the middle of my back. Yep that long. And well you 'll see how long or should I say short it is now. I love it. I haven't had my hair this short in 9 yrs, On our honeymoon to be exact. When we got married my hair was down to my waist and then a week later in Daytona Beach, FL. I decided to chop it up past my shoulders. So this is not something new for me to do. I think I want to get more layers added though. So let me know what you think. Next I will be coloring it so give me your opinion on what color to go with. Now nothing to dramatic, I will be 30 after all.




8 comments:

The New Mrs. Rue said...

LOVE it!! =) But where's your MK pin?? hahaha!

Shelly said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the color!

Elizabeth F. said...

Oh wow! Great change. Really frames your face. :-)

Elizabeth F. said...

P.S. I think a couple layers higher up will give you more body up top and would look good. I think you should keep it dark with funky blonde streaks. I love girls who can pull that off! It will give you a fresh young hip look. You will be 30 afterall, and 30 is the new 20. LOL!

teresa said...

love the new style. It looks great on you. I agree about getting blond streaks. It will look hot, well hotter.

Mary said...

Love your do! I think you should keep it dark too and highlight it. I myself like red highlights in dark hair. Anyway you do your hair will look great just like you always do!

Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

I like your hair, but leave the color alone. That is you. You don't have to change your color because you are going to be 30.
Love Mom

It Takes Four said...

Your new hair style looks great!