Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sleep

Am I ever going to get a normal sleep routine again. My oldest woke me at 230am and then my youngest came over. So I ended up sleeping on the floor. My youngest had me up till 4 and then I couldn't sleep because of being on the floor. I think I got maybe 3 hours of sleep. This is taking such a toll on me. They had on the radio the other day that if you miss even one hour of sleep one night by the end of the week you feel like you have lost a whole nights sleep. I am praying that I will soon be able to get some sleep. My children are 2 1/2 and 4. They should not be going through this anymore. I am about to stay in a hotel for one weekend just so I can get some much needed sleep.

3 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

I think you should...I know I would! I'd go away for a weekend and just sleep, sleep, sleep! LOL!

Elizabeth F. said...

Go check out my friend Covey's blog. She lives in Wilson... here is her post tha tI thought you could appreciate:

http://cjdenton.blogspot.com/2008/10/sleping-woes-please-pray.html

quitecontrary1977 said...

Bless your heart! You should get someone to take the kids on a day trip and get a really good nap in while they're away. Its a win-win for everyone! I've got some cool giveaways going on at my blog. Come by some time! http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com