Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sleep

I can't believe but the last 2 nights I have actually gotten a full nights sleep. I am probably going to jinx myself by writing this but it is exciting for me. For the first time in 2 years Payten has slept all night for 2 nights in a row.
It is amazing the change in her behavior and listening since getting 2 nights of full sleep. Pray that this continues. It would sure be nice to have her sleeping again through the night before we have another baby( not for at least another year).
My body is so not used to getting this much sleep so I have been exhausted all morning. But then I have more energy in the afternoon. Well pray that this sleeping continues and my body gets used to the new schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear that Payten slept all night. I hope she keeps up the good work. It will make her feel better. It will also help you.
Love Mom