Sunday, September 28, 2008

P's Birthday Party!

I know I am a little late posting this but better late than never. We had P's bday party at Chuck E. Cheese. She only had 4 friends there but it was a blast. She actually got up and stood by Chuck E Cheese while he did the bday dance. We got her a barbie ballerina cake. She got a lot of cool gifts.
We got her a princess bike that she has been asking for for a year now. She does really great riding it and she looks so cute with her helmet on. She also got a barbie and horse that actually neighs when you make it jump, Barbie's sister, jeans, and a barbie twin puppy set and more.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute. I feel bad I couldn"t be at her Birthday Party, I bet it was a lot of fun & fun to watch the kids. Thanks for putting the pictures on your Blog.
Love Mom