Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hair Cut!

Well P is now 4 yrs old and I just took her on Thursday for her first hair cut!! She was so excited to go. Me I was sad to take her. I just couldn't believe I was getting her hair cut but it was over due. I only got about 2 inches taken off, just to make it look healthier. She did so great. She sat so still and just looked around. You could tell she was nervous. She actually told a month ago that she wanted mommy to cut her hair. I just could not get myself to do her first one but now I will continue to do it. While we were watching her get her hair cut Teagen says that she wanted to get her hair cut too, I am not ready for her yet. So here are some pics of her big day!

3 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

It really does look good. Healthy! She looks like she was a very cooperative girl. Maybe my boys should take lessons from her. LOL!

Shelly said...

Awww! So cute and grown-up! Wish I could see her in person, I'm sure it looks beautiful. Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute. I'm so glad she was so good.
Love Mom