Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sorry

First I have to say sorry to all my readers for not writing in almost a month, wow I can't believe its been that long. It has been a very busy summer. Between trips, family visiting, and just doing all those summer things, it has flown by.

My mom and dad came down for a visit the last week of July and my mom decided to stay with us for a few weeks. We had a blast. With me babysitting during the day it was hard to do too many things but we did have fun. We took her to the OBX for the day last Sat. It was a perfect day. Of course she had to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese to play and eat pizza. I am not sure who enjoys it more, her or the girls. The one thing I regret is not getting that many pics of her and the girls. I wanted so badly to get a pic of my parents with the girls but I forgot. Yesterday we took her to Washington where my dad met us and picked her up. It was hard saying bye and it has been lonely not having her here. The girls woke up this morning and came downstairs looking for Grammy. I wanted to cry.

She was such a great help while she was here. She did dishes, laundry and cleaning. Took care of the kids so I could get some much needed sleep. We didn't get to do everything I was hoping to do but there is always next time.

Thank you so much mom for everything you did. We all miss you already. We Love you!

Thank you dad for finally getting down here to visit and for meeting us to pick up mom. We really had a great visit with you and hope you will come down again. We love you too.

2 comments:

Mary said...

It's hard not being close. I have the same feelings when it comes to my parents too. I hope things are going good for you all, sounds like you are having lots of fun!

Miss you xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for the nice 2-1/2 weeks. I think I like Chuck E Cheese more then the girls. I was glad to help you out. I miss you guys too. It was nice to know the girls looked for me after I was gone. I wish I was still there.
Love Mom