Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meet the Teacher Nite

Well last night was meet the teacher at Payten's new school. She will actually have a teacher and a teacher's aid. They were both very nice and seemed to love children. I liked how they had the classroom set up and all the activities they had for the kids to do. Payten pretty much kept to herself ( which is normal for her to do when around new children). After we grilled the teacher we were getting ready to leave and Payten said "no, school day isn't over yet." She liked there very much. I am anxious to see how she does.
It is going to be very quiet and lonely around her while she is at school 5 days a week and 6 hours a day. Yes that long for Pre-K. Scott is not too happy about that but you need to start somewhere. And if it doesn't work out I can pull her and wait till next year for Kindergarten. So cross your fingers and pray that it all works out.

1 comment:

Elizabeth F. said...

She'll be just fine, you'll see! It will be harder on you than on her, trust me from my experience. LOL! Both of our homes will be very quiet in just a few days...Yay! he..he... I know I will miss them, but right now the thought sounds really good.