Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Friends

On Sunday morning we helped our good friends move. They moved about 2 hours west of us. Her husband moved there 5-6 months ago for his new job and she stayed in their house with their 2 kids while they sold their house. It was hard for them being apart. We are really glad their family is living together again. Boy are we going to miss them. We met them when we first moved down here and they have been great friends. Last Friday we had supper at our house for their going away. It was hard seeing them move. Shelly was part of our GNO( girl's night out) and it is not going to be the same without her. We are going to miss you Shelly. We are going to miss all of you!

3 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

I know. It sucks! Funny though I just posted the same picture and entitled my post "Friends" as well. Great minds think alike. LOL!

Shelly said...

We miss you too! Thank you for all of your help. I told Elizabeth too, you saved my sanity that day! You know...we're just gonna have to do some GNOs in Raleigh every now and then! See you this weekend.

Stam House said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!!!! indeed they do grow too fast!