Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Funny!

Our dog is so picky. Her dog bowl broke about a month ago and so we had to buy her a new one. She refused to eat out of it and so we had to hand feed her for a while. Well lately she has been refusing to eat out of it again. So last nite I was up stairs and when I came down Scott was sitting with the dog beside her bowl. He started to laugh. I asked what was up and he told me how since the dog refused to eat he tried something new. He got down and tried to coax her into eating when that didn't work he put his head into the bowl and acted as if he was eating her food. When he stopped she pout her head slowly into the bowl and started to eat. I wish I had been down stairs with a camera. What a pic that would have been.

2 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

LMAO! ROFL....ha..ha...

Lisa said...

I have the complete visual of Scott doing this. It is totally something I can see him doing. LOL