Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sleep without children!

I do not understand our children. First we went through them not sleeping and waking all night long crying, we got that taken care of. Then it was them coming over and crawling in our double bed with us. I went for about 2 weeks either sleeping in their bedrooms or on the floor in our room with them, plus I was lucky to get about 4 hours of sleep each night. After 2 weeks they finally got on a schedule and stayed in their beds all night. Now we are back to them crawling in bed with us. My hubby is cranky cause he is not getting enough sleep and is so tired. I get cranky because I get less sleep and then have to deal with cranky kids all day cause they are not getting enough sleep. I know I am going to have to go for another 2 weeks with back pain and no sleep to get them back in their beds. Anyone have any other ideas?

1 comment:

Covey and Justin said...

Superglue? Just kidding. Do you know why they are coming in your room? Are they lonely, scared? You could set up sleeping bags on the floor in your room and tell them they have to sleep there. If its a fear white noise machines or a fan can drown out scary noises and a can of "monster spray" (air freshener) can keep monsters at bay.