Tuesday, April 29, 2008

YMCA

Last week my girlfriend E told me about our YMCA having a Spring Carnival for 3-5 yr olds. So I thought that it would be a fun few hours for P and her friend H. So I dropped them off at 10 and had a few hours for just Teagen & I. I had got some cleaning done. What good use of a few hours, cleaning! The girls had a great time. When I picked them up they had a bunch of things to bring home...a colored hat, snack bag, balloon people, balloon, and they planted a flower. They are having another one next month so we are looking forward to going again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the girls had a great time. It sounds like they brought a lot of nice things home. It would be good if they get to go next month.
Love Mom

Elizabeth F. said...

Do you know when the May one is yet?