Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Proud

I am so proud of my Payten right now. She came to me and said she had to go potty. We are trying to get her to go on her own. So I told her to go and get on the potty. After about 2 mins she start to whine a little so I went in cause I figured she was done. Well when I walked in she spread her legs for me to see in the potty. There was poop in it. She told me she had to go and went on her own and pooped. She has never done that. Usually we have to force her on the potty after we find a little in her pants and then she screams and cry till she goes. I am so happy. I hope this is a breaking point for her. I am so glad having H here during the day is encouraging her to do things like a big girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Payten Grammy is proud of Her. She is such a big Girl. I hope that means she will do that all the time now. I hope H teaches her a lot of good things.
Love Mom

The New Mrs. Rue said...

YAY PAYTEN!!!! So exciting!

~Christy~

Elizabeth F. said...

Wow! Very exciting. I need to get started Potty Training with Zac!