Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Skin MD Natural

I got a sample of this new lotion called skin MD in the mail. I tried it and was impressed. I think the other lotion Gloves in a bottle works much better. So here is a little info on Skin MD. This lotion is a shielding lotion. It binds to the skin so that the environment is not allowed to penetrate the skin. It forms a shield against products that harm the skin such as, cleansers, acids and everyday solvents that we come in contact with. Skin MD contains natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Arnica Montana, Chamomile, and Vitamin E.
This lotion is used by many different doctors and encouraged by many dermatologist to treat dry skin, eczema and many other skin problems due to drying or sensitive skin. So go to their web site, learn more and give it a try.

1 comment:

Computadores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.