Friday, March 7, 2008

Our trip

Well we leave tomorrow for PA. It is just me and the girls. Poor daddy has to stay home and work. WE will be gone for a week. We are all excited to be going home. We don't have too many plans, just to visit and enjoy ourselves. Scott is going to drive us half way and our best friends are going to pick us up and take us the rest of the way. We are meeting at Potomac Mills mall in Virgina. We will do some shopping and have lunch with Scott before we head to PA. Payten has been bugging all week to " go now" to Grammy's house and to see all her friends. It seems like it took forever for this week to come. I haven't seen my family since Christmas so i am very excited. I will be sure to blog while I am in PA. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

We can't wait to see you! Have a safe trip home!

Mary said...

We are excited too! Maybe we can get together a few times who knows : )

Elizabeth F. said...

I hope you guys have a nice and safe trip, but I'll miss ya while you are gone!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you & the girls. Tell Scott to eat fast!!!!Ha Ha. It makes me feel good to hear that Payten has been bugging to come to Grammy's house. Please be careful coming home.
Love Mom