Friday, March 28, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I want to say congrats to my cousins Tony and Kristina up in PA with the birth of their 2nd son Antonio. He was born this morning. He was 21 1/2 inches long and weighed 9 lbs and 4 oz. I bet Kristina was glad they decided to do a C-section. She was schedule for one on April 2nd but I guess the little guy didn't want to wait that long. Hope you guys are ready for the sleepless nights once again! I bet Nikko is going to love him to death. Congratulations you guys!

2 comments:

The New Mrs. Rue said...

yay for new babies! I can't imagine having a 9 lb baby...my "biggest" one was 7 lbs 6 oz!

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say thank you for including our family in your blogs it was really nice getting to sit and talk like old times sunday night i really miss you living next door. Niko is a very good little brother and yes i was VERY HAPPY they decided to do a c section. I got that thing done today that we talked about a little painful but not bad. talk to you later, love you all

love kristina