Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back Home!

Well we got home last night at 12:30 am. It was a long trip back.It started raining in the beginning of Virginia and didn't stop the whole way home. We were exhausted when we got home.
We had a great week in PA. We got to see a lot of people. The girls had a blast with the family. On Sunday we went to our best friends girls b-day party then back to my parents for supper with the whole family. The rest of the week was spending time with my parents and other family and friends. The time went by too fast. I thought I was going to be prepared for the cold but I was still in shock. Going from 70 degree weather to 40's. It was windy also so that made it worse. Friday it was pretty nice out so when we went to my friends house and played outside for a few hours.
When I came home my hubby had the house all cleaned and the laundry all done. He even had a bouquet of flowers and a new book. He is so sweet and such a great husband. He gets extra points for all he has done.
Now on Friday we leave for Charlotte for Easter with the in laws. So I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of your Hubby to have the house cleaned & laundry done. It was also neat that he got you Flowers & a new book.
Have a nice Easter at Scott's Dad's.
Love Mom