Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Trip to BAM!

Today we went with E and her boys to Books A Million. I never knew it till she told me but they have an area in the kids section with a Thomas the train track, you know the really big one always set up in Toys R Us, with chairs, coffee tables and of course books all around you. i was going to take the girls to McDonalds to play but when E told me about this I thought better yet. My girls just love to sit and have books read to them.
So we get there and P goes straight for the train set and T straight for the Sesame street stuffed toys. I went and got a Mocha and a book to read while they played. Of course as soon as I sit down both girls are bring books over to me to read to them. We had a great time. I think I must of read about 10 books to them and only part of my book. Which was on parenting. I thought I could get some ideas about them staying in bed all nite. No luck.
After we got done reading we looked around a bit then headed out to go to The Children's Place. I had gotten 2 coupons in the mail for 15% off so I was ready to go shopping. I found jeans with sparkles on them for each girl at $7.99 each and then socks for $.99. I got 2 pair of jeans and 2 pair of socks for $16.30. Boy was I excited. Now on my receipt I can fill out a survey and go back and get 30% off my next purchase. I think I will wait a little bit till they put more items on sale. How I love sales.
After we went ot the food court and got pizza for lunch. Pizza was 1.85 per slice and these where the biggest slices of pizza I have ever gotten from anywhere. One slice could have fed both girls and myself. So it was a very relaxing morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some goood buys. It was nice you all got to go & read books. It sounds like a nice place.
Love Mom

Sarah said...

I'm glad to hear that you guys had a nice day yesterday morning. It's also exciting that you've started Pay Per Post. Let me know how it works out. Can't wait to see you!

Elizabeth F. said...

I had a good time too! I love having a girlfriend who likes to go places with me. You're so much fun to be around.