Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sleep

I can't believe it. The girls slept all night till 6am . Then they crawled in bed with me and slept till 830. Oh it feels so great to finally get some sleep. That was the first night in ALONG time that I slept for 7 straight hours. The girls are in great moods cause they actually got the sleep their little bodies need. I was so exhausted last night that i layed on the couch after supper and I had a migraine from lack of sleep. What a Valentine's day.
My hubby sent me a dozen red roses. I was absolutely surprised. We agreed not to get each other anything and just have a quiet evening out without the girls on Sat. Of course now I feel horrible since I didn't get him anything but a card. I guess you will have these times. He wanted to even cook supper last night but I had put a roast in the oven. We got Payten Cinderella 2 movie and Teagen a crayola bath suds maker. They both loved there gifts. We are going to try out the suds maker tonight in the tub. I am even anxious to give it a try. Besides the migraine we had a nice night.
What did you do to celebrate Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad that you finally got some sleep. Hopefully they will be able to get into a routine and you all will be able to play catch up. That was so sweet of Scott to send you the roses. Tim and I are actually celebrating Valentines Day tonight. I had a crazy day yesterday and another big one today, so we decided to wait til I had things behind me to celebrate. Give the girls a kiss for me. I miss you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the girls slep all night for you. It was very nice of Scott to send you Roses. It was too bad you had a migraine. I'm glad the girls enjoyed there gifts. We didn't get anybody gifts, including each other. I went out to see Grandpap, because it was to icey for Grammy to go & see him.
Love Mom

Mary said...

I am so happy to hear you got sleep! Maybe their little bodies are finally realizing they need sleep too : ) Jim and I didn't do much for each other either. Maybe next year when we hopefully have money to go out and do something. Let me know when you hear back about Peyten's test LYLAS!