Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Payperpost!

Today I am going to tell you a little about PPP (payperpost). I found out about this from a girlfriend of mine, who is also a blogger. What it is is a site where you go and pick categories of things you know about and love. Then you can pick opportunities to blog about certain things. Also you get paid to do this.
For the past 3 years I have been wanting to find a way to make money online while I stay at home with my children. I want to feel like I am contributing to our income. I viewed different ways to work on the internet but most of it was either time consuming or confusing. PPP is so easy that I can find time everyday to post and also spend quality time with my children while contributing to our income.
Also I love the fact that I get to blog about the things I know and love and discover new and exciting things. I am also helping people spread the word about their items and get paid doing it. I plan on saving my money from this to help pay for vacations, birthday parties, hoilday gifts and maybe a few things for myself and hubby that we would normally not buy.

If you are interested in signing up to get paid to post then go to the payperpost button on the right side of my page and it will take you to their site. You get paid $20 for your first post and I get $15 after your first post is excepted. Why not join, you have nothing to lose and it is free.
drive traffic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds very interesting. I hope you enjoy it. I hope you make enough money to enjoy the things you want to do & get. Can't wait to read more.
Dee

Elizabeth F. said...

I love PPP! It paid for our Christmas this past year and a few other things too!

Anonymous said...

illetleTiet [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url]