Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gloves in a Bottle

I got a sample of this lotion called Gloves in a Bottle. It is awesome. This lotion is like a shield, it helps keep out irritants such as latexallergens and anti-bacterial soap, while keeping in the skins natural moisture. This lotion is a liquid latex like cream.It doesn't even wash off like other lotions. Gloves in a bottle is hypoallergenic, fragrance free and colorant free. I have even tried it on my knees, which are very dry and you can see it. Now they are not so noticeably dry. You can go and buy it on their web site or find out where in-store you can buy it. This ia recommended by lots of dermatalogists and doctors. Also used by them. So go to there web site and give it a try.
www.glovesinabottle.com

2 comments:

Elizabeth F. said...

I love Gloves In a Bottle! It is awesome. It even helped my son's excema.

Anonymous said...

Does it feel greasy? Grammy needs something for Her dry hands.
Love Mom