Wednesday, February 6, 2008

80 Degrees

It feels like Spring! The last 3 days it has been in the 70's here. Today it actually hit 80. It has been so beautiful. It has been crazy for February. My flowers are starting to come back up and the grass is getting greener. This is the best thing about the Sounth, very short and mild winters. If the pool was warmer we could have gone swimming. We are definitly heading over to the park for the girls to play before supper. Now starting tommorrow it is going back into the 50's. That stinks.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I am so Jealous!! it's cold and rainy here blah.......

Anonymous said...

It must be nice to have some warm weather in February. You might still get some bad weather yet. Too bad it is going to be 50's, it's going to be back in the 20's by Sunday here.
Dee

Elizabeth F. said...

I'm thinking today is still pretty warm, the breeze is a little chilly, but I am loving this weather!! I can't wait for it to get Hot so we can jump in your pool. he..he..

Reeva said...

hey there.. its Reeva, your bloggy winner .. i've been emailing you and I've emailed you again -- hopefully you get it this time around. Check your spam mail box if you are not getting my emails

let me know via my blog if you got any of the 3 emails ok :)

hope you're having a great day! the weather sounds nice :)