Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Teagen's Birthday!

Friday is my youngest 2nd birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 2 already. Kids grow too fast. We are having her party on Friday nite with 18 people. We are having pizza, cake, ice cream and of course chips. Her Pap and Nana are coming up from Charlotte to share in this special occasion with us. We have all the paper products and some of the gifts for in the gift bags. We still need to get the pinata and goodies to fill it with.
We went last night to Toys R Us to get her gifts. The closes one to us is an hour away. When we got there the girls were so wound up from being in the car that long they went nuts in the store. It is so hard to try and look and then decide what to get while a 2yr old and 3 1/2 yr old run wild and so not listen. My husband got very stressed out. I was starting to but then just left it go. We finally decided on getting her this baby with a play pen that also turns into a crib. It has lights, music, shape sorter and a few other toys on it. We also got her a Baby Einstein look and find book, 2 baby bottles( the kind where the milk and juice disappear), and a suds maker for in the tub. I really wanted to get her this 5 foot long crawl through tunnel but I guess that will have to wait.
I will definitely write more after her party and let everyone know how it went. i know we are going to have lots of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family picture is so neat.Everybody looks so nice. Hope you all have fun at Teagen's birthday party.
Dee

Sarah said...

I hope that you guys have a great time tomorrow night! I can't believe she's 2 years old already. Time goes by so fast. Give everyone a hug for me. Miss you!