Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Switerland

My husband had an offer through his job to go to Switzerland to visit one of their accounts and see how their plant works and then to go to the Swiss Alps. i was so excited for him but he turned it down. I couldn't believe he would turn down this once in a life time opportunity. I tried to convince him to go but no luck. He said it is scary to go to a different country for the first time alone. I can understand that. He would jump on the offer if we could afford to pay my way to go with him. I wish there was a way to do that but there is none. Also he doesn't want to leave his family for a week and go that far away. He's so sweet. I Know I could manage on my own, even though after the week was up I would be exhausted. i just wish he would change his mind and not lose this opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame your husband for not wanting to go. It would be very hard to leave the family.
Dee