Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crayons

Do you go through the kids crayons and throw out all the little ones? Well you don't need to waste them by throwing them out anymore. You can actually make new ones. All you need is cupcake wrappers and pan. Take all the broken ones and take the papers off. Then place them in the cupcake wrappers. Preheat the oven to 350 and then place the cupcake pan in the oven for about 15 mins or until the crayons are melted. Place the pan in the fridge till the crayons are hardened. You can make different color ones or all the same color. These are even big enough for little fingers to use.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a neat idea. That will save money to make your own. When you try it, please let me know how it turns out.
Dee

Gina said...

We actually did it yesterday and they turned out great. We did rainbow colors in all of them. The girls loved it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know. I bet that really looked neat,I sure would like to see something done in the rainbow colores.
Dee

Elizabeth F. said...

I've been meaning to do that too! I have tons of broken crayons.