Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A little about myself.

Well this is my first all mine blog. I shared one with 5 other women which is what you see when you read the older blogs. Ok about me. I am a stay at home mother of 2 beautiful girls. They are 3 as of Aug, and soon to be 2 in Jan. I have been happily married for 8yrs but have been together for 10 yrs. Boy, at times that seems like yesterday and then other times it feels like forever ago. For the first 28 yrs of my life I lived in Pennsylvania. The last 8 months (as of the 12th of Dec) we have lived in North Carolina. Yes it was a big change but a good one. We all love it here. My hubby Scott is a Process Engineer. We have a pug dog, Jazzmin and a cat, Zoie. Well I think that is about all about me. Thanks for visiting and come back again.

No comments: