Sunday, December 23, 2007

Done at last!

Well I finally got all the gifts bought. I went out this morning to finish up our shopping. Boy you would have thought it was Black Friday all over again. Talk about crammed in the stores. Now we have to get all packed and prepared to leave for PA in 2 days. Never ending. I love the holidays but they just wear you out. I still have a few Christmas cards to send out. Slow moving but I will get it all done eventually. Well I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a very happy New Year.

1 comment:

Elizabeth F. said...

I know what you mean. I am exhausted and now I am sick. I think I over-did things rushing around and stuff. Ugh. Zoe and Xander have also had stomach bugs. I ache all over and my chest hurts to breathe. Lovely. John has to work. Yeah for me! LOL!