Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cell Phones

Don't you just hate it when you are on the phone having a nice conversation when all of a sudden your cell phone dies. I do not have a land line so we depend on our cell phones. It seems whenever I am on the phone with someone or having a conversation I do not care to have, the battery is on full charge. It never seems to last long enough when I need it to. I was on the phone with my friend Elizabeth and she was trying to help me understand the blog and how to change my background, ect.. and the phone went dead. SO now I have to wait till it charges and call her back. Hoping the girls will either be asleep or behaving like they are now. Well I guess it is back to cleaning then getting the girls lunch ready.

1 comment:

Elizabeth F. said...

Whoo Hoo! Glad you are posting. I added you to my blogroll. :-) Make sure to tell Shelly and Marg- your new URL addy.

No problem about the phone...I figured something weird happened and that you just didn't hang up on me! LOL!